A satellite navigation system can help you plan your route and drive to your destination easily. However, if used incorrectly the Sat-Nav could become a distraction and increase the risk of an accident. This video can help you enjoy the benefits of a sat-nav whilst staying safe.
This video includes:
• 0:10 Introduction
• 0:50 Setting up your Sat-Nav
• 1:42 Route planning options
• 2:08 Set the volume level
• 2:28 Planning your destination
• 3:06 Driving with a Sat-Nav
• 3:53 Additional lane guidance
• 3:28 Automatic re-routing
• 5:12 Stop before adjusting the sat-nav
• 5:59 Obey traffic regulations
• 6:40 Adjust the unit when driving at night
• 7:03 Extra tips
• 8:38 Summary
If you found this video useful then please click on the ‘thumbs up’ and ‘subscribe’ buttons so you are notified when we add new videos.
We really strive to make the best tutorial videos possible, but it costs us money. If you would like to help support this channel then please click our Patreon link and consider making a pledge. Thanks!
If you would like to know more about us, to contact us, or even to book driving lessons with us then please visit our website;
Car: 2014 Kia Rio 3
Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Silver & Hero 4 Session
Computer: Apple Mac Mini