Rory takes to PGA Sultan Course at Antalya Golf Club in Turkey to play a rematch against Danielle, a former pro golfer who nows sits on the Your Golf Travel sales team. Watch to find out more about this amazing golf course in Turkey.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT GOLF HOLIDAYS IN TURKEY:
– Average Monthly temperature ranges from 19°C (66°F) to 28°C (82°F)
– Flights are 4 hours to Antalya airport direct from the UK
– 5* All Inclusive Resort Hotels
– 20+ Championship Golf Courses within easy drive of one another
– Home to the Turkish Airlines Open on The European Tour
FOR INFORMATION ON TURKEY GOLF HOLIDAYS, CLICK HERE:
FOR INFORMATION ON ANTALYA GOLF CLUB, CLICK HERE:
Antalya Golf Club is home to 2x Championship golf courses, the Pasha Course and the PGA Sultan Course.
PGA Sultan is one of the Best Golf Courses in Turkey, a sentiment Rory, who rates this as potentially his favourite Belek Golf Course, obviously agrees with.
Rory played a 9 hole match against Danielle on the amazing Pines Course at Sueno Golf Resort and while we won’t dish out any spoilers (click here if you haven’t seen that one: it’s fair to say it was a close run thing!
Who will come out on top in this 9 hole course vlog at PGA Sultan. Post your guesses on who will win in the comments section!
Catch more golfing action on social media via the following pages: