Alpha M. Confidence Course:
Subscribe To Alpha M.
My Services and Products:
Alpha M. App:
Best Hair Product:
Free Hairstyle E-Book:
Pete & Pedro:
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of teaches you 9 temper management tips. These 9 tips will help you control your anger and keep a bad temper in check.
Do you have a bad temper? If something upsets you, how to you handle it? Do you regret how you acted when you were angry? Aaron Marino of alpha m. says that not handling situations calmly does more damage that you realize. It only takes a few times before someone finds you a liability because they have to walk on eggshells around you. Don’t be that person.
Getting upset happens, but losing control doesn’t have to happen. Getting mad is not excuse to hurt people. You don’t deserve to be hurt either. If you are around those with bad tempers who can’t control it, reevaluating that relationship may be necessary.
Temper Tips to Manage Your Mood
1. What makes you mad? Identify these situations and try to avoid.
2. Identify the feeling when getting intensely upset starts. Stop the escalation. It’s all about control.
3. Practice relaxation techniques which allow you time before you react.
4. Think before you speak. Words can hurt deeply and intensely.
5. Get physical exercise for stress reduction.
6. Talk about issues when they arise.
7. Use humor to diffuse intense situations. Don’t use sarcasm!
8. Take a timeout from things that are bothering you. Decompress during the timeout to see things more clearly and rationalize.
9. Know when you need help and ask for it. Join a group, speak to a professional, and / or go to therapy.