Impact Golf Drill – Golf drill on how to get into a great position at impact so that you can improve your ball striking and hit better golf shots.
► Impact Drill – Video Golf Lesson Summary
– Position an impact bag where you would normally place the golf ball in your stance.
– Practice golf swings hitting into the bag at around 25% of your usual speed and force.
– Take a note of the position of your body. Your weight should rest mostly on your left foot and your hands should be over the clubhead as it hits the ball.
– Gradually increase your swing speed and force while making sure to get into that good impact position.
– Alternatively, instead of an impact bag you may also use your golf bag in a variation of this drill.
– Position your golf bag where you would normally place the golf ball (or the impact bag).
– Don’t swing but position yourself with the clubhead resting against your bag as if it were an impact bag. Try to push the golf bag forward and realize how doing so requires your entire body weight to join the effort rather than flicking the wrists.
► More Golf Tips at:
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: