Golf Backswing Drill – Golf drill that teaches you the ideal position of the club when you are halfway into the backswing – halfway between the takeaway and the top of the swing.
► Golf Backswing Drill – Video Golf Lesson Summary
– Grip the club normally with your left hand but position your right hand on the metal part of the shaft, down three inches from the bottom of the grip.
– Let the club hang down while your right arm is fully extended pointing down. Your left arm will be bent and the clubhead will be up into the air but that’s OK for this drill.
– Rotate your shoulders back until your right arm is bent at a 90 degree angle.
– The ideal position would be to see that right arm bent at a 90 degree angle and the end of the club pointing at the ball.
– Practice rotating your shoulders up and down and when you are comfortable assuming this ideal position, move your hands into the correct position and practice using your normal grip on the club.
► More Golf Tips at:
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: