How to calibrate the compass on the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to calibrate the compass on the Garmin Vivoactive 3. This can be useful if you find the GPS way points to be inaccurate.
Garmin Vivoactive 3:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Refurbished:
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Tutorials:
How to calibrate the compass on the Garmin Vivoactive 3?
1. Hold your finger on the watch face to long-press it.
2. Once the Menu opens, scroll down and select Settings.
3. Once Settings open, scroll and select Sensors & Accessories.
4. In the Sensors & Accessories settings, select Compass.
5. Once in Compass, select Calibrate.
6. Perform the calibration movements until the completion message is displayed.
#GarminVivoactive3 #Garmin #Smartwatch
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE –
SEND ME A TIP! –
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here:
HOW DO I DO IT?
TubeBuddy YouTube Toolkit:
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera –
Neewer Mini Table Tripod –
Lighting Kit –
Blue Yeti USB Microphone –
Logitech C270 Webcam –
Cell Phone – Pixel 2 XL –
Music from Sensei Nap –
Learn how to make a website: