Srinakarin Dam set in the mountains of Kanchanaburi in the next installment of the Way of the Playa series.
In this special episode named The Playa Over the River Kwai, I show you that you can jam around any course at any stage no excuses. It doesn’t matter what junk equipment you have or the fact you’re wearing a purple shirt.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
MY AMAZON STORE:
Key takeaways here:
1. Aim correctly on new courses. look for the bail out area.
2. If you play a harder ball, be careful to adjust your landing spot when chipping to be a bit closer to you
3. Playing a big fade is fine as you can see. Just aim for it.
4. Chipping and putting beats this nonsense Strokes gained that they’re peddling to you to get you to buy drivers and go for lessons.
5. Distances were not that different to modern balls and irons. The driver was much shorter than a titanium and modern ball combo.
6. NEVER change your putter if the one you have works. This one I used for the front nine sucked and I was scared it would kill my confidence with the utter so I went to the car and got my normal onee.
I reckon the driver and ball combo was about 25-30 yards shorter than a modern combination.